Impactiva Quality Assurance – India
send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.Get more details at Indeed.com
|A minimum of ten years of experience in apparel, leather or footwear production and/or quality control.
- A minimum of five years as a supervisor implementing, teaching and coaching team members on rigorous processes and procedures.
- Bachelors / Masters Degree in apparel, footwear or leather technology.
- Excellent English (spoken and written) and effective communication skills.
- Experience with staff planning, appraisals and training.
- Availability to travel extensively for a minimum of three years.
- Valid passport.
- PC and software application skills (MS-Office, email) is a plus.