- Develop customer and market (Europe and India) focussed collections each season in line with company strategy for the brand.
- Design direction, research trends, new vegan and sustainable materials, trims and colour palettes and design new product incorporating your original ideas
- Creating and completing mood boards for every new collection.
- Continual review and reaction of the market and social media to identify emerging product opportunities.
- To be continually aware of emerging trends and competitor products.
- Strong technical knowledge of footwear construction, fabrics, rubber & PU and finishing techniques and processes.
- Strong CAD skills – illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign will be an added advantage.
- Provide technical drawings to suppliers, finalising the approved designs for production
- Work closely with the Buying and Production team to ensure fit and aesthetics meet the brand requirements.
- Footwear Design degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Women’s Footwear Designer
- Has an eye for colour and textures
- Confident in presenting your designs formally and informally
- A practical knowledge and experience of production methods
- A flair for design with great creativity and imagination
- Ability to produce original ideas based on upcoming trends
- Able to work without supervision, but as part of a highly productive team.
- Highly creative, flexible work style with the ability to work in a rapid paced, energised environment
- Strong business acumen
- Strong team player who is driven to succeed and draws inspiration from working collaboratively with others
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Apply from https://www.indeed.co.in/