H & M : Quality Controller – INPO FBB/ Delhi
As a Quality Controller you will identify problems or potential problems with samples. Find solutions to problems to secure bulk production, work with Senior Merchandiser with regard to all requests. Ensure that all samples and bulk have approved fit.
In the H&M Production organization we transform design ideas into actual products. We ensure that we produce safe products for our customers and remain in the forefront of sustainability.
What will you do?
In this role, you will be kept busy and engaged through a wide range of tasks. Primarily you will need to:
- Identify problems or potential problems with samples
- Find solutions to problems to secure bulk production
- Work with Senior Merchandiser with regard to all requests
- Ensure that all samples and bulk have approved fit
- Work within the timeline to secure time of delivery
- Be involved at the sample stage
- Conduct Sample/QC-file Hand over meetings
- Attend Pre Production meetings on certain orders with the Supplier/ Factory
- Perform Inspections using H&M’s tools and methods
- Make sure that all H&M requirements are being followed in production
- Make sure that the order is produced according to the approved counter sample
- Perform follow up on Requirements for Quality System (RQS) / Guideline for Production & Quality (GPQ) Control
- Always keep the basic requirements for Sustainability in mind
Who will you work with?
In this role you will join a dynamic and energetic team based in Delhi. You will interact regularly with Quality, Merchandiser, Product Development & R&D, our external suppliers as well as your colleagues based both locally and across the Globe.
Who are you?
At H&M, we value your personal qualities as much as your professional skills. We really want you to join our team if:
- Bachelor degree, major in footwear/leather education
Preferably patternmaker, pattern education Free hand program
Preferably experience in a sample room (manual/soft wear pattern knowledge, consumption & good making knowledge)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in footwear production line
- Technical knowledge in leather shoes.
- Bags & belts knowledge will be plus.
- Working on ERP based softwares , excel
So what’s Next?
If what you have read so far sounds like fun and a great place to work, then please apply straight away. If your CV is among those selected, you will be invited for an initial telephone screening, followed by a couple of interviews in our offices.
Fashion & Quality at the best price in a sustainable way
Apply from : http://career.hm.com