Male – Territory Sales Manager for an leading Footwear Co. – Bangalore
Stupa Consultancy – Bengaluru, Karnataka Dt: 06-01-2018
- Business development and new customer acquisition within the Education and Enterprise vertical markets.
- Develop and execute territory and specific account sales plan.
- Develop strong relationships within the targeted account segment. This will require gaining access to key decision makers through prospecting and collaborating with partners. These relationships will include the President, CTO, CIO, & CFO.
- Conduct presentations and consultative selling to institutional executives and their technical counterparts.
- Drive the demand generation process, in conjunction with appropriate internal support teams, to achieve revenue growth targets.
- Participate actively in industry forums, trade shows and other venues where higher education industry presence is important to developing relationships that will lead to future engagements
- Lead RFP/Proposal responses, contract negotiations and renewals
- Recruit, develop and manage strategic business partner channels.
- Provide feedback of customer product requirements to product development team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 to ₹30,000.00 /month
- Bengaluru, Karnataka
- FMCG sales: 5 years
Source: http://www.stupaconsultancy.com/ Search with Reference Code: STP-RF01/14/544