Meet At Agra : Leather, Footwear Components & Technology Fair 2018
Agra the City of TAJ is the biggest Footwear Manufacturing Hub of India & caters for 65 % of the total domestic requirement. It has 30% share in total exports of Leather Footwear from the Country. Most of the world’s Top brands are sourced from Agra. Hence Agra offers tremendous business opportunities to the Exhibitors of “Meet at Agra”.
“Meet at Agra” has come a long way since its launch in 2007. Agra Footwear Manufacturers & Exporters Chamber (AFMEC) has strived hard to upgrade the Fair every year to provide better opportunities & facilities for our esteemed Exhibitors & the Business Visitors.
This year AFMEC has taken the Fair to next level by organising “Meet at Agra 2018” – 12th edition, Leather, Footwear Components & Technology Fair at the Newly constructed state of the art Trade Centre, Village Singhna, NH-2, Agra from 26th to 28th October 2018.
- Trade Centre is Located Near Singhna Village, Delhi- Agra National Highway- 2. It is about 20 Km from Sanjay Place. Bus will be provided to pickup Exhibitors from Sanjay Place Hotels & other Hotels along the route. Travelling time is about 30 to 40 Minutes
- About 200 Companies from overseas & across the country will be displaying the Finest Leather, A large variety of latest Footwear Components/ Accessories, Adhesives & Shoe Finishes & State of the Art machinery / Technology
- We are expecting a footfall of 6000 Business visitors from across country & Overseas
- As added attraction we will be having a Fashion Show & Gala Dinner on 26 Oct. 2018 at 8:00 PM in a 5 Star Hotel.
- Technical Sessions / Panel Discussions will be held on 27th Oct. 2018 from 11:00 AM to 13:00 AM
More details can be get from http://afmec.org