Minimum Job Requirements
B.Tech / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / PG Diploma in Mould Development
10 -15 years of experience in Footwear Mould Development
Any additional requirement:
Purpose of the Position (Job Summary)
The candidate must have 10 -15 years of experience in Footwear Mould Designing & Development.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To look for costing effective means of developing economical moulds.
- To identify new mould developers.
To conduct product re-design or reverse engineering study of process & layout as and when needed.
To commence mould design by preparing assembly and details drawing and finally coordinating with tool room. Internal Business Process
To ensure execution of mould projects as assigned by Dept.Head.
To co-ordinate with manufacturing units – Timely PR raising , etc
To adhere to mould season planning timeline.
To ensure addition of moulds in right price band as per portfolio strategy.
To timely update & circulate of mould tracker
- Mould development.
- Shoe designing
Key Result Areas
- On time completion of projects
- 100% adherence of moulds specification
- Fortnightly execution of tracker
- Conduct mould season Planning as per agreed Process.
- Adherence to price point
- Timely PR raising, Sample mould approval etc.
Key Stakeholder Management
- DGM / GM – Design
- Sr. Manager – PD
- Production Team
Source: From https://www.indeed.co.in…. Follow the link https://goo.gl/thzCFN