Product Designer: Neeman’s Shoes – Hyderabad, Telangana
Product Designer : Neeman’s Shoes
Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Salary: ₹4,50,000 – ₹5,00,000 a year
- Making rough design drawings by hand or using a computer-aided design (CAD) programs
- Conducting quality checks, testing textile color dips, footwear durability and overseeing production
- Experimenting with colors and fabrics to make footwear that complements an entire fashion look
- Experience in spec sheet construction, design translation, costing and advance prototyping
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate ability to get results through collaboration with organizational partners
- Candidate must have excellent organizational and time management skills, the ability to solve development problems utilizing both shoes making knowledge and project management skills
- Candidate should also be comfortable leading group discussions and milestone meetings to sufficiently influence and impact their
- working teams.
- Candidates must be able to travel domestic/international.
- Holding investigations in order to know more about the present marketing design trends and ensuring that the designs prepared are profitable and make a name in the fashion and retail industry
- Overseeing the interactions with respect to design particularities and making sure that the methods and procedures of designing footwear are in complete agreement with the design particularities
- Directing and growing various progressive designs for structuring and approving the newly designed footwear
- Studying and examining the needs of different seasons and coming up with plans and programs for the commodities and formation sections
- Scheming the footwear as per the organization’s objective demography and heading and supervising other tiny design teams
- Experience in sourcing and manufacturing is a plus
Responsibilities and Duties
- 4+ years of in product development and manufacturing experience.
- Footwear manufacturing experience is essential.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to handle time-sensitive projects and working within deadlines
- work: 4 years (Preferred)
- Footwear Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Source Link : Apply Via Indeed.com