Quality Controller –Footwear, Bags& Belts
The role is based in Production/Sourcing Office in Delhi
As a Quality Controller, your main focus will be to identify problems or potential problems with samples & find solutions to problems to secure our bulk production.
- Drive creative new solutions for Quality issues
- Develop constructive partnerships with our suppliers
- Lead continuous improvement for our Quality systems
In the H&M Production organization we transform design ideas into actual products. We ensure that we produce safe products for our customers and remain in the forefront of sustainability.
What will you do?
In this role, you will be kept busy and engaged through a wide range of tasks. Primarily you will need to:
- Be involved in the product control at sample stage
- Perform inspections using H&M standard tools and methods
- Maintain close co-operation with Production teams
- Educate and support suppliers in their daily work and develop practical solutions
Who will you work with?
In this role you will join a dynamic and energetic team based in Delhi. You will report to the Senior QC and interact regularly with production, capacity & sustainability teams, our external suppliers as well as your colleagues based both locally and across the Globe.
Who are you?
At H&M, we value your personal qualities as much as your professional skills. We really want you to join our team if:
- University graduate is preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in a related field
- Preferably experience in a similar position in a supplier or representative office
So what’s next?
If what you have read so far sounds like a good career opportunity, then please apply rightaway. If your CV will be among those selected you will be invited for the interview process in our offices.
Get more details at Quality Controller –Footwear, Bags& Belts