Top thirteen books on shoes
Looking for shoe good books on shoes. Here are few. You can buy online from Amazon.com
Here are recommended list of books on shoes – skewed towards the sportswear industry in general. This guide is divided into two parts; books #1 to #5 cover the history of shoes and brands. Books #6 to #13 go a little deeper and cover advanced topics such as footwear biomechanics and sports marketing.
1) Shoes: A History from Sandals to Sneakers.
2) Sneakers Wars
3) Shoe Dog
5) Made for Skate – The Illustrated History of Skateboard Footwear
6) Swoosh – the unauthorized story of Nike and the men who played there
7) Making a difference – adidas
8) Sneakers – the complete collector’s guide
9) Biomechanics of sports shoes
10) Biomechanics of Running Shoes
11) Stories of Sole from Vans Originals
12) Out of nowhere – the inside story of how Nike marketed the culture of running
Read full article BOOKS ABOUT SHOES – OUR TOP PICKS, AND THEN SOME